onsdag 19 april 2017

Some Fancy Pants

Hi Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday brake this past weekend.
Lucky us having some days of now at our cabin at the mountains, YAY!

Just a quick hello here to share another layout I created for the April challenges over at Paper Issues.
This one are for the Fancy Pants Product Spotlight.

I used the Attwell line from Fancy Pants and I took some inspiration from a page of talented Amanda Baldwin, you find her page here.

And here is mine as well...





Some precious photos of my DH and oldest son at Corona del Mar in lovely California.
We had two amazing weeks overthere visiting our lovely friends, family Marestaing, THANKS !!<3





Here's a closer look at a free cut file (the star) I used from the Paper Issues shop and some gorgeous puffy stickers from the Attwell line as well.
Oohh, and, of course, some thread, LOL!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, you really make me so happy!

Take care!

Hugs Anna :)



4 kommentarer:

  1. Härlig layout med en underbar sommarkänsla, så bra med samma foto i olika storlekar och vilka fina puffy stickers! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Underbara du!!! Tack!!! Så glad och tacksam för dina heja-rop!!! Du är bara bäst!!! Kram ❤️💚

      Radera
  2. LOOVE those colours...and the shapes you've cut those bg pp - best of all, love the sort of waterwash that looks like the sea behind it all. NICE!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!!! Lizzy my dear friend!! Thanks so much 💙💙💙

      Radera